Monday, June 28, 2010

Goodbye Living Waters Team, Hello Arkansas Team

Another really busy day! The team from Living Waters will be leaving tomorrow so I was busy closing out our business with them while also beginning to work with a missions team from Arkansas.

It will be sad to see the guys from LW leave - we have had a great time working together and I have really enjoyed spending time with them learning all about the system they installed for us.

At the same time, I am happy to have the chance to spend time with the folks from Arkansas. They have a translator with them, so I can relax and just speak English with them - it is a refreshing change from always having to translate.

Tomorrow I will drop the LW team off at the airport and then backtrack through Leogane and travel on into Darbonne where the Arkansas team will be visiting and orphanage and doing some construction work.

Signing off now to go to bed. I've had a long day today and have another one ahead of me tomorrow.


Thankful for Productivity and Rest,
Roody

No comments:

Post a Comment