Sunday, February 28, 2010

Answered Prayers!


Hallelujah!!! Rebecca just phoned to tell me that God has answered our prayers for personal transportation for me and the youth who work with me. I know I speak for all of us at Promised Provision when I send a giant THANK YOU out to our generous friends who donated funds for us to purchase a motorcycle for me to use here. I add to that my extra personal gratitude for enabling me to accomplish so much more each day by not having to secure a ride everywhere I need to go.

While we still desperately need a truck to transport supplies, this remarkable gift will make it possible for us to do so much more of the work God has us doing here!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Rebecca told me that God also provided a cell phone!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU to those who responded to my need for a smartphone. I will now be able to make and take calls, send text messages, monitor and send e-mails, and blog to our website without having to seek out an operable internet store.

I am so honored to be part of our PPM family. I could not ask for a better support system. Knowing that you are all unwaveringly behind me, I am truly lifted on wings like eagles.

In His Service and Thankful for Faithful Supporters,
Roody

No comments:

Post a Comment