Saturday, April 3, 2010

HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY & HAPPY EASTER

This day is very special to me, made even more special when I can sacrifice my personal time to help others in need while giving all the glory to Jesus Christ. He, on a day like this, was offering Himself as a sacrifice for all of us on Calvary's cross for our sins.

Thank you, Betsy, for calling this morning and for making more tarps available for distribution today to those that are truly in need. We had rain the past two days – and LOTS of it last night. As we continue to make preparation to build the largest transition shelter facility in Leogane, I hope we can all seize the opportunity to proclaim Jesus' love to this community. Leogane is still a stronghold for voodoo practice, and the capital of voodoo for Haiti. It was also was the epicenter of the earthquake. I believe, strategically, God allowed us to be here in this day and time as a tool to make His name known to His children in this dark city.

My sincere appreciation to my team PPM and Samaritan's Purse for their prayers and support. Also to Patty, Ron and Caleb for working so hard this morning distributing a thousand (1000) tarps to our site.

As we celebrate our Risen Savior let this be a special day to serve Him.

Expect miracles,
Roody

No comments:

Post a Comment